Join us on Sunday, April 15th, for an afternoon of fellowship and merriment with Fr. Cassian Folsom, OSB, Marco Sermarini, and friends! Enjoy craft beer made by the Benedictine monks of Norcia, Italy, and hear how friendship and community are essential to renewing and rebuilding Catholic culture around the globe.
The afternoon will include Italian appetizers and refreshments, free of charge!
Special guests include:
• Fr. Cassian Folsom, O.S.B., Founder of the Benedictine Monastery of Norcia
• Marco Sermarini, Founder of the Tipi Loschi, Scuola Chesterton, and President of the Italian Chesterton Society
• Dr. Micheal Naughton, Director of the Center for Catholic Studies
• Dr. Catherine Deavel, Professor of Philosophy at the University of St. Thomas
Schedule of Events:
• 1:00pm – Arrival
• 1:30pm – Welcome & Conferences, intermission with Nursia Beer
• 5:15pm – Sung Vespers & Benediction
• 5:45pm – Confessions
• 6:30pm – Mass
Come join us at any time on Sunday, April 15, at Church of the Holy Cross, 1621 University Ave NE in Minneapolis.
Co-sponsored by the American Tipi Loschi, Holy Cross Catholic Church, the Roccasecca Project; NE Catholic Collective